Sunday, February 7, 2010

CHOP SUEY




When you spontaneously want to cut yourself a new hairstyle, but don't have the balls to do it yourself, ask your boyfriend. That's what I did and it worked out great. I mean he's good at pretty much everything, but this was no exception. I freaked out for a bit, cos I'm mad annoying, but he some how calmed me down, and got me to let him do it. And he did a great job. I'm mad fewking lucky. I don't often have bangs, but when i do, I usually like them. I can't wait to see what peeps think. Alrighty then, goodnight and good luck!

P.S.

10 RULES TO LIFE (life as Sol)

1. Take risks.
2. Eat lots of burritos.
3. Don't lie.
4. Take deep breaths.
5. Be superstitious.
6. Smoke weed, if you want.
7. Try to see the other side to things, even when you think you're 99% right
8. Talk to strangers.
9. Give homeless people money or food.
10. Run around naked as much as you can.
11. Dance Dance Dance

P.s.s. Dear John, was terrible disappointing : (

1 comment:

  1. 1. check
    2. check
    3. eh...
    4. check
    5. eh...
    6. check
    7. check
    8. CHECK!
    9. check
    10. check
    11. check

    i think we have similar rules to life.

    <3 cayla

    ReplyDelete