Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let's go to the aquarium!



Because love(is always love)

Because when I see the jet blue night sky I think of you,
Making the seemingly distant stars, proximal.
Because when I walk these aged gray streets aimlessly,
Like a map, you lead me to rapture.
Because your arms bear marks of experience,
That soothe my restless mind with refuge.
Because you look beautiful when you sleep,
Face(peaceful)dreaming.
Because my insides glow like your eyes in the august sun,
Whenever you’re here.
Because you make me feel feathery,
Weightless.
Because your skin is warm like fiery ambers,
The best blanket.
Because you won’t let me fall into the inferno,
But would go to salvage me.
Because you don’t ever let go,
Of my hand or soul.

Because I loved you yesterday.
Because I loved you today.
Because I love you continually.

No comments:

Post a Comment