Monday, February 1, 2010

Spaghetti Baybee


And then
I began
to think
about love...

Sitting in bed with my dog doesn't sound like the most exciting thing, but today it's just right. Tea, Bon Iver, and homework to do. After a whirlwind Sunday, I can't help but find comfort in doing a little more than nothing.

I'm a little obsessed with Claudia Cardinale in "Once Upon a Time in the West". Her kick-ass attitude and overwhelming beauty has made her my new idol. Kicking cowboy ass, and looking absolutely beautiful, cannot be overlooked. This Spaghetti Western is to me, one of the best. Epically radical, sweetly simple, and generally awesome. Anyone looking to see a good movie should watch it.

**Also!

I have such a problem saving money that I'm gonna post some of the shit I want on here, to keep me motivated and my pockets closed.



Silence & Noise Knot Front Jumper $48.00




Women's Light-Olive Sandstone Sierra Jacket/Sherpa Lined $89.97




Birkenstock: Madrid Birko-flor Light~Brown $49.99




RICOH GR Digital III $700.00


fml. - Sol <3

1 comment:

  1. a tad confused as to how postin pic of stuff u wnt will keep u from spendin.
    and ya, chillen watchin a moving is way underrated.

    ReplyDelete