Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sorry...

So first off, I'd like to publicly apologize for my absence these past weeks. I've kind of been in a road-block mentally. Not to mention the fact that I've had a shit ton of work to do. Today's post is short and sweet, but I plan on writing frequently this upcoming week.

Have you ever met your idol?

The highlight of my week was that
I got to meet my(&evan&bobbie&aleks') favorite skater. Not to mention that he's also swiss.
What a coincidence.
I also punched him, because I got so excited.

My most favorite conversation ever;

I told Aleks that if she spoke in polish I would respond in swiss. Bobbie Jean would also speak her native tongue of spanish.
"Que tu quieres?"
So after talking in these foreign languages for about 10 minutes, we noticed that we had gotten his attention.
he whispered to his friend, "I think they're french..."
His friend turned to us and was like, "Where are you guys from?"
Aleks screamed out, "We're swedish!" and I was like "No we're swiss!"
His friend was like, "I've been to Geneva, it's really clean."
He just smiled.

Later we got him to sign some stuff.
He had trouble though, because we all have random names.

Aleksandra-- "That's a beautiful name"
Bobbie Jean-- "'y" or an "ie"
Solveig-- "You're gonna have to spell that"

It's pretty cool meeting a person that you talk about all the time. It's like surreal.
Well anyways, it's hard to post how excited I was to meet him, but check out this picture!
I look stupid, but he looks happy. So I'm syked!

3 comments: