Tuesday, February 2, 2010

L is for the way you laugh at me




Quite frankly Valentines Day scares me. I mean it has this huge name that everyone is supposed to live up to. Here, in the states, I find it increasingly overwhelming how much focus and attention is put on V-day. Movies, food, music etc. In Kindergarden, schools are already programming the students like valentines day robots with cut out pink hearts and chocolate kisses. Once February comes around it's like a aphrodite earthquake. I don't mean to be so pessimistic about it. I've got the most lovely Valentino valentine in the world<3>
BYTHEWAYIFYOU'REREADINGTHIS: I've never ever gotten flowers.


1 comment:

  1. lmao i love your little hint to your boy lol ive been saying how i like flowers (not roses) and my boy still hasnt gotten me any hahah so sad.

    ReplyDelete