Wednesday, February 17, 2010

negative + negative = positive... right?


i'm sick of the same frustrations. i'm sick of myself. kind of. i feel uninspired... but inspired by my uninspiredness. does that make sense? i'm a hypocrite because the same things that annoy me, i do. i wish i could swim in the dead sea, because i feel like the salt would kill the bad parts of me. did you know that the dead sea can sometimes cure arthritis? you also don't have to know how to swim, because the minerals make you float like wood. so cool.

i want to publicly apologize for my negativity. i wanna blame it on the winter. or maybe on the a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol.

- Sol

1 comment:

  1. i get the same feelings sometimes
    everyone feels the same just not at the same times
    haha and you can definately blame EVERYTHING on the alcohol...

    ReplyDelete